Finding patterns in chaos… creating chaos in patterns…
Hyderabad, India 500078
Worked on the project 'visma' - a VISual MAth solver
- Refactored the whole code base of visma to follow object oriented style.
- Implemented solvers and calculus modules in visma.
Had the great opportunity to learn while working on the electronic control systems of the tanks which are used in GSLV- Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle Mk II. Made a project report on the potential of harnessing solar enerfy at HAL. The report expands on the various solar technologies available and how to integrate and optimize them to power machinery and facilities in HAL.
- Collaborated with the team working on the electronic systems of L-40 strap-on boosters of GSLV
- Completed the project on The Potential of Harnessing Solar Energy in HAL
- CS F211 - Data Structures and Algos
- BITS F434 - Digital Image Processing
Google Summer of Code '18
Worked on project visma with AerospaceResearch.net
ProgrammingPython, C/C++, and Java
UtilitiesGit, Linux-shell, Docker, and Unit-Testing
ToolsArduino, MATLAB, LTspice, and Verilog
Playing musical instruments
Running stuff where they are not supposed to run